Monthly Archives: May 2012

Eye Make-up Errors that Age

A concealer that sinks into lines: To avoid a concealer that calls attention to your wrinkles rather than concealing them, apply on the inner halves under your eyes where darkness predominates.  Or use a brush-on brightening concealer pen.  The light … Continue reading

Posted in anti-aging | Leave a comment

Finding the Perfect-Fitting Bra

Before you go bra shopping make sure you choose a store that has a wide selection and employ trained bra fitters.  Measure yourself before hand as a guideline so you know where to start looking and bring a list of … Continue reading

Posted in anti-aging, bra sizing | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Anti-aging Products Working While You Sleep

When you’re getting ready to start your day, you might feel this is the time to apply your anti-aging skincare products.  Well, not really.  Mornings you should be applying protection and think reversal and rejuvenation for just before bedtime.  Cell … Continue reading

Posted in anti-aging, skin care | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

5 Ways to Get your Skin Smooth and Fuzz-free for Summer Fun

The first step is exfoliation.  Exfoliate regularly for smooth results.  If you shave, wait 24 hours after shaving to minimize skin irritation.  Exfoliation: If you wax, exfoliating removes dead skin that covers hair, making it easy for the wax to reach … Continue reading

Posted in anti-aging, skin care | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

6 IMPORTANT STEPS TO TAKE TO COMBAT AGING OF YOUR SKIN

 Only about 20 to 30 percent of skin aging is genetically determined.  The rest, 70% to 80% can be controlled to fend off the process.

Posted in anti-aging, skin care | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

IT’S CALLED A BASE FOR A REASON

Your entire makeup palette is based on using the right foundation for your skin. Your best choice of a foundation is a hydrating or satin-finish liquid foundation.  This is especially true as hormone levels dip and skin dry.  Foundations containing … Continue reading

Posted in anti-aging, Make-up | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Is Your Fridge Making You Fat?

You’re bored, tired, your TV show has ended or just looking for something to do, and you find yourself in front of the fridge.  Unless you have planned ahead, you could be walking into a trap.  Brian Wansink, Ph.D., of … Continue reading

Posted in anti-aging | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments